Thank you so much for your interest in running the London Marathon for Solving Kids’ Cancer UK.
• Allocation of our charity places will depend entirely on the information given on this form.
• We ask our runners to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2,500 for this event. There is also a non-refundable registration fee of £50 if you are given a place with Solving Kids’ Cancer UK.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie on [email protected]
Filling in this form does not guarantee you a London Marathon place. However, if you are given a place with Solving Kids’ Cancer, you will need to agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and select ’Yes’ below if you agree to them.
Registration and participation
• I will pay a non-refundable registration fee of £50.
• I will inform Solving Kids’ Cancer Events immediately if I am unable to take part in the London Marathon.
Minimum fundraising target and terms
• I am aware that any travel costs relating to the London Marathon are my own responsibility, and that Solving Kids’ Cancer will not cover these expenses.
• I pledge to raise a minimum of £2,500 for Solving Kids’ Cancer through my participation in the London Marathon.
• Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to terminate your place in the marathon if we do not see evidence of fundraising without a valid reason.