Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policy govern Solving Kids’ Cancer’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.

The term ‘Solving Kids’ Cancer’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Solving Kids’ Cancer is a registered charity no 1135601 and registered company no 7208648. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.

The use of this website is subject to the following terms of use:

The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.

Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.

This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.

All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.

Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.

From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).

Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Terms and conditions for Journey children's campaigns

All donations are paid into Solving Kids’ Cancer’s (SKC) general funds to further its general charitable purposes. The funds raised by a Journey are not restricted for the child’s use. However, the trustees of SKC have agreed to designate 90% of funds raised by a Journey to help the child and their family pay for potential future treatment costs and all other associated costs including travel and accommodation. We will use the remaining 10% to pay for SKC’s administrative and fundraising costs.

If the child no longer needs the funds, or if the trustees decide, at their absolute discretion, that the funds should be used for a different purpose, they may redesignate all or part of the 90% for SKC general charitable purposes. We are very grateful for your charitable donation.

For further information about SKC and how we spend donations, please contact [email protected]

Solving Kids' Cancer Europe a registered charity no. 1135601 and registered company no. 7208648.

Terms and conditions for Appeals

All donations are paid into Solving Kids’ Cancer’s (SKC) general funds to further its general charitable purposes. The funds raised by an Appeal are not restricted for the child’s use. However, the trustees of SKC have agreed to designate 90% of funds raised by an Appeal to help pay for treatment costs and all other associated costs including travel and accommodation. We will use the remaining 10% to pay for Solving Kids’ Cancer’s administrative and fundraising costs.

If: the child no longer needs the funds; the fundraising target is exceeded; insufficient funds are raised to fund the treatment; or if the trustees decide, at their absolute discretion, that the funds should be used for a different purpose, they may redesignate all or part of the 90% for SKC’s general charitable purposes. We are very grateful for your charitable donation.

For further information about SKC and how we spend donations, please contact [email protected].

Solving Kids' Cancer Europe a registered charity no. 1135601 and registered company no. 7208648.