By choosing to use Solving Kids’ Cancer materials to raise funds for Solving Kids’ Cancer, I accept that:
- My order may take up to 10 working days to arrive or, where I have entered an event date because my event is after 10 working days, approximately one week before my event.
- I must use all and any fundraising resources supplied by Solving Kids’ Cancer solely for the purpose of raising funds and awareness for Solving Kids’ Cancer.
- I must return any unused items to Solving Kids’ Cancer promptly.
- I must pay any monies raised from Solving Kids’ Camcer fundraising materials to Solving Kids’ Cancer no later than four weeks after my event or monthly if my fundraising is ongoing.
It is important that Solving Kids’ Cancer upholds its professional reputation by adhering to strict guidance surrounding the monitoring and management of collection items and collections. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions please contact the Fundraising Team: 0207 284 0800 | [email protected]
As a Bucketeer you’ll be expected to:
- Contact your venue of choice to request permission to collect on a specified date
- Ask your family, friends or colleagues to help you collect (devise a rota if necessary!)
- Ensure that you, and all of your Bucketeers, are prepared and equipped on collection day
- Count the funds raised after the collection (with another person present) and take the funds to the bank
- Return the buckets and any materials provided to Solving Kids’ Cancer after the collection
We would like to keep in touch with you about our work so that you know the value of your support. We will tell you how we are supporting families and funding vital neuroblastoma research. We will let you know about different fundraising events and initiatives.
We will always keep your details safe and will never share them with other organisations for their own marketing purposes.