We value our ambassadors! Becoming an ambassador means joining Solving Kids' Cancer UK on its important mission by raising awareness of neuroblastoma and vital funds. In your role, you'll be helping support children affected by neuroblastoma and their families and to fund innovative clinical research for children fighting neuroblastoma both now and in the future. By speaking up on behalf of the children who can’t speak up for themselves, you will have a huge impact on the work we can do and the lives of the children and their families.
As a Solving Kids' Cancer UK ambassador you'd pledge to...
- Raise at least £600 for Solving Kids' Cancer UK over the course of a year
- Share and promote the work of Solving Kids' Cancer UK within your own networks and contacts
- Nominate and onboard another person to the ambassador programme within the next 12 months
As a Solving Kids' Cancer UK ambassador you can expect...
- Personal updates from the CEO about the charity's work and your impact
- An ambassador fundraising pack
- Ongoing support from the Solving Kids' Cancer UK team
- Recognition on the Solving Kids' Cancer UK ambassador webpage
- Opportunities to network with other ambassadors and share stories and ideas
Download fundraising materials
We have a number of fundraising materials available to download to support you with your fundraising. Click the button below to take a look.
Register your interest
If you'd like to register your interest in becoming an ambassador for Solving Kids’ Cancer UK or chat to one of the team to find out more, get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by contacting us through the online form below.
Please note, to sign-up as an ambassador yourself, you must be 18 or over. Ambassadors younger than 18 must have the written approval of a parent or guardian.